Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

There is a whole lot of cars there that are straight from Forza 2/3/4.

I sincerely hope they are going to use new models instead of the lovely old ones that have been rehashing since 2.

The 22B STI in particular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Thats the one problem i have with forza, they seem to love supercars, new cars and limited edition cars. I dont want just a S2000CR, i want a base model AP1 AND AP2 as well, even if they look almost identical. Another one is the Skyline. GT is often mocked for having lots of cars, but having a GTR is not enough for me, i want a GTS 4 door, and a GTS-T for RWD fun. A camaro Z/28 instead of just a SS 35th anniversery edition; A 1979 honda civic, not a 2016 honda civic SI RR R. If this was even a little sub-menu that nobody noticed but me and everyone went on racing the best car i would be happy with that. In our forza 5 league this year i tried to pretend as hard as i could my GMC Syclone was a Chevy S10 :(

The game you want is Gran Turismo.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

MattD1zzl3 posted:

But the playstation is sooooooo bad. And gran turismo somehow makes it worse. I dont think the japanese have the same hands or at least central nervous system that white people do, or something. The controls and physics feel awful to me, while forza feels just right.

yeah but every single trim level of the Nissan Skyline is represented.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Can one of the Wheel-spergs explain why you want belt drive over gear drive?

the helical gears in that new logitech wheel shouldnt have much lash or noise (helical gears are used in actual gearboxes for this reason) and wouldnt be prone to the elasticity of belts stretching under high load.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Theres a lot of cars they already had in Forza 4/5 and I wish they would just announce those and get them out of the way.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

They should do more of the Australian circuits. I mean Xbox sponsors a v8 supercars team, some are F1 circuits (the Melbourne GP, Eastern Creek [which is also the World Time Attack Venue]) and theres a few gnarly street races in the v8 supercar series that would be pretty fun (similar to Long Beach I suppose)

plus we have lots of cool smaller tracks like Wakefield Park which is a popular amateur track (that is also a v8 supercar circuit).

I guess due to the positioning of some that they arent really nice spectacles, but they are fun tracks to drive on.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Is Porsche in FM6 or is NFS underground gonna gently caress that up?

I mean I am cool with NFS loving it up because we get sweet sweet RWB Porsches but I do also like driving Porsches that arent RUF branded coffins with wheels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

A convertible, no doubt.

• Locked thread