Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

PaganGoatPants posted:

Mike getting bitched slapped.

Mike was being a bitch. No matter how right he was that was a bad approach with Jessica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

muscles like this? posted:

Mike was being a bitch. No matter how right he was that was a bad approach with Jessica.

Then he does the same thing to Zane.

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
I'm rewatching the series and god drat Jessica is terrible at her job. Doesn't the firm have a board of partners that would fire her by now?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
My dad's not dumb! Where the hell did Rachel even come from?

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

PaganGoatPants posted:

My dad's not dumb! Where the hell did Rachel even come from?

Lawschool :eng101:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Harvey's blatant disregard of bro-code.

e: Louis doesn't have a phone to just call Donna???

PaganGoatPants fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jul 16, 2015

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A cover?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

ddiddles posted:

I'm rewatching the series and god drat Jessica is terrible at her job. Doesn't the firm have a board of partners that would fire her by now?

Uhh she earned her keep at the end of this episode.

adrenaline_junket
May 29, 2005
gotta get a rush!
loving Luis! God drat he is an interfering rear end!

Sure the story got wrapped up at the end, but when we he learn to trust in those around him? I think Harvey said it best when he told Luis to leave it alone or he'd screw it up like he always done.

If the writers want to give him something to do, then stop making him the foil and stick him on a great case.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
I found it hilarious that root was Louis's sister ;)

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

bee posted:

I found it hilarious that root was Louis's sister ;)

I found it fitting that Louis could only have family hired from the dollhouse.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

adrenaline_junket posted:

loving Luis! God drat he is an interfering rear end!

Sure the story got wrapped up at the end, but when we he learn to trust in those around him? I think Harvey said it best when he told Luis to leave it alone or he'd screw it up like he always done.

If the writers want to give him something to do, then stop making him the foil and stick him on a great case.

It's not over yet. The writers hate us and there is no way in hell Donna isn't going back to Harvey by the end of this season no matter what promises she keeps making.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

PaganGoatPants posted:

It's not over yet. The writers hate us and there is no way in hell Donna isn't going back to Harvey by the end of this season no matter what promises she keeps making.

This is USA, was there ever any doubt?

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

I would also guess that Rachel's father is the next one to find out about Mike in the latest round of the escalation of the original premise that goes nowhere.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Someone is getting punched this episode.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:smug: Travis wins

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Louis' mud club

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This will never work Louis. :psyduck:

This is illegal Mike :psyboom:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Every Louis idea is stupid as hell.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
The mcdonalds coffee thing was legit. gently caress keeping that lie going.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hey guys mud = sex.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nobody wants to go mudding.

Louis gets screwed.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
loving writers make Louis the biggest idiot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

MUD CLUB

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Freud would be proud.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Louis really needs to pushing mudding on people. It was bad enough when it was Mike, but sheesh. I don't know why the hell both Donna and Rachel hopped on board either, all he really did was come clean on his bullshit, it's not like he did something truly amazing. And if I'm to believe that Louis is getting a freaky mudding threesome, he better have just saved the entire goddamn firm from a giant crisis singlehandedly.

But yeah that mudding subplot was some really bad writing, the worst I've seen in recent memory on this show.

adrenaline_junket
May 29, 2005
gotta get a rush!
The real travesty was not seeing donna or rachel go mudding. All that tension, and then nothing!

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

PhazonLink posted:

The mcdonalds coffee thing was legit. gently caress keeping that lie going.

Yeah I thought them referencing that as if it was the bullshit lie that people now think it is was kind of gross too. And while I originally liked the Harvey-at-the-psychiatrist angle as a way to get more out of his character, the constant anger tantrums and storming out before coming back is getting kind of tiresome. That's what the show has done with literally every other relationship too, and it'd be nice if they got away from that even for an episode or two.

patentmagus
May 19, 2013

VDay posted:

... the constant anger tantrums and storming out before coming back is getting kind of tiresome. ...

Hopefully the resolution of this latest go around with Tanner will have Harvey realizing that he needs to chuck his baggage and engage his brain again. He's an easy mark now - just mention his mama and watch him go ape poo poo. He could be charged with assault & battery, then possibly disbarred.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

patentmagus posted:

Hopefully the resolution of this latest go around with Tanner will have Harvey realizing that he needs to chuck his baggage and engage his brain again. He's an easy mark now - just mention his mama and watch him go ape poo poo. He could be charged with assault & battery, then possibly disbarred.

The only way this ends is with him sleeping with his therapist. Guarantee it.

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

PaganGoatPants posted:

The only way this ends is with him sleeping with his therapist. Guarantee it.
I half expected her to go "Now I'm ready to open up to you. The woman in your dream wasn't Donna...it was....me" *mood lighting engages, smooth jazz starts playing, heart shaped bed rotates up out of the floor*

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

haha what the gently caress was that anime ending

"no louis you're going mudding with the both of us~~"

patentmagus
May 19, 2013

Ernie. posted:

haha what the gently caress was that anime ending

"no louis you're going mudding with the both of us~~"

We're about to have another Luis hear attack episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Louis crosses out Pearson Specter on his business cards.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Titus Welliver looking kind of puffy.

patentmagus
May 19, 2013

I'm getting really tired of Harvey threatening to kick people's asses. He's going past dick waving to just being a dick.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

patentmagus posted:

I'm getting really tired of Harvey threatening to kick people's asses. He's going past dick waving to just being a dick.

Yeah the whole kicking that dude's rear end thing seemed wildly inappropriate considering he's still apparently their client and freaking came in to the office, obviously to ask for something.

Also glad they avoided the whole potential Donna vs new secretary feud. I groaned when they had their first scene together and it looked like they might get off on the wrong foot.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

patentmagus posted:

what part of 'every single partner in the firm would have a better quality of life if harvey and jessica didn't stack the pay-rate to their favor' made you think he might not be a dick?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
:vince: @ Harvey and his therapist. Dude has no level he won't stoop too.

Anyone else getting tired of how selfish these lawyers are like the Louis vs Soloff. Like I get it makes good drama but it's almost too dramatic because no real person would ever say no to a great deal for their company over a stupid feud. (I think???).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Anyone else have no clue who the client was this week? I don't remember him at all.

• Locked thread