Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Holyshoot posted:

In all seriousness we will probably find out why soon.

I'm anticipating it'll be really dumb. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBuHUfWw6vU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

If I'd be a lawyer in the Suits universe I'd just keep my phone recording 24/7. Can't even wake up in the morning without someone incriminating themselves.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

blunt posted:

Mike in jail helping out prisoners whilst Pearson Spector Litt melts down would actually be a really fun way to shake up the show for a year.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Qmass posted:

gently caress, I cant believe I thought this show was good during the first season or two because it seems awful now... something awful.

The show has been dangling between average and garbage ever since they dropped the episodic format of season 1 in the first episode of season 2 for overarching dramatic plot-lines which go nowhere. Go back and watch that poo poo like I did, there's a complete tonal shift between season 1 and 2.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

The suck was here all along.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

KilGrey posted:

Harvey is still a dick and again runs over Louis to get what he wants. That's one of the things I'm most sick of.

Someone in the writing room really has had it in for Louis. Every redemption or powerplay has been capsized the episode after it happened for like forever.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Holyshoot posted:

Lol if you watch this show for believability. I'd akin it to banshee in its ridiculousness.

I feel Dexter is the better comparison. Everyone never learns anything and even when it seems like the status quo has changed it's all the loving same.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Shooting Blanks posted:

Was it ever established why Jessica left? I thought it was for Westworld but she was only in one episode

She was? :confused:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Drifter posted:

I honestly won't watch the show anymore if there is.

Just one last episode, I don't have a problem...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Drifter posted:

Is next episode the series finale? Is Suits done?

If only

• Locked thread