Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Still in flux, pending further review. Might add a few nominations for other categories.

Chamale posted:

A completely blank cartoon by Gorrell is not eligible for Laziest Cartoon.

Man, and he went to all that effort to get one out early this year!

Oh, well. I'd nominate another Gorrell, but this one from Kirschen takes the cake:

Laziest cartoon

Yes, that is literally a piece of tape which Kirschen wrote ISIS over.

Worst label

To be honest, Gosse gets nominated, but there are usually worse labels.

Worst cartoon about a tragedy

You can even choose which tragedy it's referring to!

Worst "A Thing Happened" cartoon

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dVBn5RX.jpg[[/img]

:siren: A Shoney's closed down! :siren:

Best Edit/Parody

Yeah, "This Artist Doesn't Understand How Net Neutrality Works" will win, but I gotta give it up for my man Mister Beeg.

Least concealed bigotry in a cartoon

Was going to go with Ramirez, but why go with Ramirez when you can go with 7oden?

Worst Caricature

Overall worst political cartoon

Oh, and I just want to throw out this Honorable Mention for ComradeCosmobot's "I have no idea what is going on here" award

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jul 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Captain_Maclaine posted:

[b]Best Edit/Parody

I was double-checking my bookmarks, and just found that I'd also bookmarked this as a candidate Best Edit nominee :allears:

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Lord_Ventnor posted:

Worst Caricature

This came out this month though so it's ineligible until December :ssh:

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Moai Ou posted:

Since this only covers the first half of the year, shouldn't this thread be called the Partial-Term Gay Abortions Awards?

Yeah, since we're keeping it to six months instead of four, this makes more sense than the previously floated option: "First Trimester Gay Abortions"

• Locked thread