Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
I'll do a real post later (as in "the last minute"), but I've been trying to make a chronology of the thread to make it easier to find cartoons on certain topics. My schedule and sense of self-preservation, however, mean that I'm only up to January 31st. Some major important issues we may have forgotten include:

• Minority representation in the Oscars = dead cops!
  • The American Sniper never would have stood for Obama's "Jobs For Jihadists" plan!
  • The Obamas show deference to Middle Eastern heads of state and won't say "radical Islam" out loud! What can this mean?! (It means that they are Secret Muslims.)
  • Big Government will force vaccinations! The Disneyland measles outbreak is a false flag EPA operation! (And not just Dees, either. :suicide:)
  • Obama the Muslim's response to Charlie Hebdo was to free all the superterrorist masterminds from from Guantanamo! :derp:
  • The 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. But we never learn, as we continue to allow all Muslims (the modern Nazis) to exist.

I... think I need to take a break now. It's amazing how thick and open the bigotry was post-CH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Better get this posted now and come back to it so I don't forget entirely while I'm celebrating ARE FREEDOMS! :911: :patriot: :tf: :zpatriot: :gop:

Worst Middle East cartoon

(or maybe that will be "Least Concealed Bigotry", going to be a lot of crossover this year)

Worst cheerleading for Putin cartoon
(To Be Drunkenly Determined, but a lot of the good ones were last year)

Worst cartoon about Charlie Hebdo
or
(I'm leaning towards the latter as it had the added "bonus" of coming out over a month late)

Worst transphobia
(To Be Drunkenly Determined)

Worst cartoon about a tragedy

Worst caricature

Worst "A Thing Happened" cartoon

Worst label

Least concealed bigotry in a cartoon

Laziest cartoon

Most easily reinterpreted

Overall worst political cartoon

(Will probably find something worse, but anitivaxers deserve special recognition)

Best Edit/Parody
Best Rorus:
The most :drat: non-Rorus:
But greatest is the Net Neutrality series, which achieved the impossible and affected the world outside the thread.

Best Kelly

(Almost impossible to choose, so went with Quantity of Fangs)

Hopefully can come back and edit in some more before the deadline!

• Locked thread