Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

01011001 posted:

in spite of its faults fire emblem awakening had good music

it actually has no faults, and is perfect in every way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ace attorney has good music. donkey kong returns has good music. i don't remember if smt iv or etrian iv have good music but probably.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

nrook posted:

To me the clear winner in this category is the Zelda game, The Link Between Worlds. It has highs like Lorule Castle, which builds to an unforgettable crescendo, not not just highs---it offers consistent quality throughout the game. If that's not enough, it even provides mediocre fake acoustic renditions of classic Zelda tunes.

What are some other 3DS games with good music? I was disappointed with the pokemon ruby remake, even though pokemon games are usually worth pulling out the ol' headphones.

the recorder and piano music at the milk bar kicks rear end fuckerr. gently caress eeyou

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

galaxy force 2 and shinobi 3 kick rear end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

Super Hang On 3d is a masterwork. I think I might buy all of these SEGA 3d classics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETcJeJIqca4&feature=youtu.be&t=2m43s

• Locked thread