Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012

Fenarisk posted:

Maybe they should finish the almost-year-past-due final supplement from the DW kickstarter first.

Did anything ever happen with Juntu's Floating Ice Hell, or is that just a write-off at this point? I wanted a module with a name like that to succeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
Urban Shadows question: I want to run a CofD game set in LA, and I'd like to read just the LA City Guide for inspiration and maps and stuff. What exactly do I need to buy to get the City Guides, or were they just a KS thing? Has anyone run a game using one, are they useful as GM prep? Are there any really great ones I should look for?