Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
Hey, so, what's the goonsensus on Night Witches? I saw a copy of it at my FLGS and thought about getting it but I'm on a very tight budget at the moment and decided to pick up the latest volume of Rat Queens instead. I'm thinking that I might get it once I have more money again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
Someone did a F&F writeup of Skins for the Skinless and I think the general verdict was that they lean a lot towards the monstrous aspect of Monsterhearts while not doing a lot to tie them into the teenage drama part of the game. Like, one of the skins is basically the creature from the black lagoon, and the way it goes about tying it into teenage drama is like "Uh, I guess they're that kid who's really into environmentalism?"