Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ich
Feb 6, 2013

This Homicidal Hindu
will ruin your life.
A few more games using the AWE are City of Judas, Uncharted Worlds, Tremulous, and Urban Shadows.

There's also The Sprawl and The Bureau, but I don't know how polished those are. And there's a WWII hack, that I can't remember the name of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ich
Feb 6, 2013

This Homicidal Hindu
will ruin your life.

Verr posted:

Is there anything along the lines of a Unknown Armies/Mage: The Awakening style hack? I'm interested in a game that allows "Mages" or whatever they might be called to start picking at the fabric of reality, confronting hubris and obsession in the search for power.

Not that I'm aware of. There's Urban Shadows which has a single playbook for each type of supernatural character, but that's not what you're asking for. Re: Mage: The Awakening, the closest I can think of, and still isn't really that close, is Jacob Randolf's The Mage playbook for DW, which has 13 or so different types of mages to choose from. Each one could be considered a House or Faction. General consensus has been that these playbooks are a bit overpowered. The author has rewritten several of the different types into their own playbooks, but only a few. I recommend taking a look at The Mage, It's not a perfect fit, but it might be a good starting place to begin hacking.

Ich fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jul 16, 2015

Ich
Feb 6, 2013

This Homicidal Hindu
will ruin your life.

Flavivirus posted:

Could I get Legacy: Life Among the Ruins added to the OP? Self-promotion and all, but I like to think it does some unique things with the AW system :D

Agreed! It's on my short list to play!