Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

PBCrunch posted:

The guy across the street has an AWD turbo Talon. I have lived in this house for almost six years and the car has never run. It just sits in the garage with a car cover and a broken gearbox. He used to work as a dealership tech (does commercial HVAC now), so he knows HOW to fix it, the DSM depression just keeps him from getting it done.

I take a portable jump pack to the junkyard with me. I've seen a number of youtube videos about lithium ion jump packs that are much smaller and lighter.

PBCRUNCH where have you been? I have been awaiting your tales of flipping cars! Did you get rich and retire or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU