Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Developing Smarter Mechanics.
Since 1989.

14 INCH SLIT posted:

You missed the joke about the first post in a DSM thread being an empty desolate wasteland where dreams went to die

You forgot the part about where you just shove money and parts into them and they never move under their own power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.
Because DSM.

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.
The GVR4 from Texas with the PREEVO plate is in pretty good shape when you see it in person. I think the only one I've ever seen seen in better condition is the guy from Texas with EVO0 for a license plate. That looks like it just rolled out of the dealer.

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.
Now it just means you have to unpack everything and put it up while you work on getting to your tools.

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.
Ugh. I think I threw away the last camber bolts I had.

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.

I have a friend who lives in Denver that's into DSMs. Should I let him know or are you trying to buy it?

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.

MikeyTsi posted:

Any luck?

He hasn't gotten back to me yet. I'm trying to get him to go still.

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.
It is a waste spark system. It also definitely could be coils. I've run into that issue before.

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.
Oops. I thought we were talking about the DSM and not the Saturn.

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.
Oh God. It's been like 4 years since I've given a poo poo about my broken DSM. This week I've been working on it. I've even spent money on parts this month. I'm so confused. Please send help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.
Hello friend who has a DSM and never wants to work on it. I recently started working on mine again after a 4 year hiatus of it just sitting. I last put gas in my TSi in 2012 and it still drives well. I'm really happy I'm making progress again as I either need to finish this thing or sell it.