Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Isn't there an entire terrible thread in GBS to post about gg in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Popular Thug Drink posted:

Gamergate is just a collection of delusional and hateful shutins.

Just popped in to see why this thread had 3000+ replies and this sums up the mob about as well as anything.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pandemonium posted:

No, it means not lying on social media about leaving your house for those pity bucks and then being stupid enough to do a video interview in your house that you claimed to have left. Who is moving the goal posts now? I can and will laugh my head of at that amount of stupidity--and then shake my head in disgust at the level of duplicity and its success in getting her attention and money.

Maybe she left her place because she was scared and came back later to do an interview because it was convenient? Or maybe a friend moved in for a while and she felt safer? There are a lot of sensible reasons for her to go back after having left.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I haven't seen someone unironically use "lolcow" since before Obama's first term. Brings back memories.

• Locked thread