Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013
Would I be wrong in assuming that GGers basically want all game reviewers to be Dave Halverson as far as the eye can see? Or am I reading them wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013

Wanderer posted:

Depends on what you mean by Dave Halverson: the guy who did that Girls of Gaming magazine or the guy who lost his drat mind over Lair.

Assuming Dave didn't do his usual bit of writing columns under multiple bylines, it was Casey Loeb who wrote that Lair review. I was thinking the Dave that spent a page and a half masturbating in his Bayonetta review and loves every game he touches to the point of even giving Sonic 2006 a 9.0.

Surprisingly enough, it's not "did" that Girls of Gaming mag, it's "still doing", apparently.

PantherWill fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jul 11, 2015

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013
I don't think anybody really missed it, per se.

• Locked thread