Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

duck monster posted:

Seriously though. Why is this still an issue?

It's not, in any way shape or form, but some mentally insane people want to keep posting about it, and here is more appropriate than GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please keep all posts strictly on topic in this thread. The substantial difference between this thread being in D&D and the other one that was in GBS, is that moderators will be looking at it sometimes, and I've asked them not to pull their punches.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please keep all posts strictly on topic. If your post is not directly about this dumb thing, do not post in this thread.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wulfolme posted:

You specifically told everyone from Hellthread to come here.

The rules are different here and I hope anyone who can't figure that out gets banned repeatedly.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bedlamdan posted:

That's a good point.

Hey Ralp, is this a GamerGate only thread or are all Hellthread topics welcome such as Doobie's Dogs.

The former.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mandatory lesbian posted:

you'll get used to the ui, is what i mean

Please do not post in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

These are the only three posts on the entire previous two pages that are about gamergate. Thanks everyone for your participation!

• Locked thread