Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

The proud tradition of speedrun marathons not having properly filtered audio.

If they every do I'll stop watching :colbert:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm glad that this guy doesn't like the game or the run at all.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Majora's Mask the worst? Bad opinions in this stream.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

These donation comments are really terrible.

EDIT: "What are your top 3 loli?" Bye yellow stream.

Mr E fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jul 1, 2015

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

MrLonghair posted:

Unless something changed, official priority/#1 thing about ESA is the social thing and gaming together. Charitable business being a nice appreciated bonus, but it's pretty under-represented. Purple stream has been without a donation reader since the original one at Advance Wars ran off after being told to stop interrupting the runner's speech twice. Chances are the replacement couldn't figure out the Push To Talk pedal and read in vain.

Could easily jam in a little briefer about MSF every other run and what ESA's all about.

e: Vice City 100% by LotsofS on purple in a few minutes

They've been talking about MSF every few runs, but ESA from what I understand is like you say, more a social and speedrunning event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

MrLonghair posted:

Oh, It felt sparse during night-time when I watched most of it. More could tastefully be done,it was gigglefit o'clock for the hosts.

Yeah the hosts are useless as it gets later.

• Locked thread