Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Friend to all creatures great and small
WOW! That seems like it worked out well VS! You DID INDEED give Bloop so many chances! It will be different not seeing or hearing his high pitched crowing and bawking. God Speed Bloop. Enjoy all your new ladies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Velvet Sparrow posted:

No thunderstorms today...yet...so the cam is running!

WOW! Am I crazy? It seems so quiet with no Bloop. I can actually hear Pidge cooing.

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

YAY! Hoping for good weather on Sunday! :henget:

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

There is always another day VS. Don't want you to risk expensive electronic equipment. So sorry about Daphne though.... Hope the rest of the chooks are in great health!

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Thank you for the show today VS I have to help Dad out now. Thanks again!

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

HOORAY FOR PUMPKINS AND CHICKENS! :)

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Velvet Sparrow posted:

It's windy as all Hell here today so no cam, sorry! We'll try again tomorrow...

Little Cochins are getting blown all over the yard because they won't stay out of the wind, silly chickens.

I picture that, "Watch out for the tumbleweeds 12 String, Uh oh, my mistake, I think that was Molly. I think that was just Olive that blew by now!"

Stay safe VS and Family!,

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Velvet Sparrow posted:

The weather is *somewhat* cooperating (it's windy tho), so Chickam will be up in a few! Today with a pumpkin! :keke:

YAY! There be chickens! :)
awww bok bok bok

edit: 842 pm MDT VS, 12 String and The Kid... thank you so much for the chicken show today :) Mushroom looks HUGE! I thought he was a bantam cochin, am I wrong? Thank you again!

piscesbobbie fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Oct 26, 2015

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

yay for chickens! I had to buy a new laptop though sigh.... I like the returning visitor ahahahaha Thank you for the show VS!

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Thank you for the show today VS!

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Velvet Sparrow posted:

It's warmed up enough so that the electronics won't freeze, partially-thawed chickens running around in snow!

I was not able to access due to being held hostage at the hospital for 4 freaking days. Nanny WiFi !@#$

Brrrrrrr it's very COLD here though. Hope you are all keeping warm there VS!

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

looks like they are having a wonderful time there!

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Thank you VS, 12_String and The Kid for the video show. I have to take care of some shopping for my Dad.

Oh, Mushroom has a lot of girlfriends LOL!

:roboluv:

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Velvet Sparrow posted:

Winter is back, no Chickam today, sorry!

THANKS VS! So Nevada is sending us rain and snow tomorrow I see LOL! This has been a weird winter. Snow/slush every storm..... nice weather... now tomorrow. Any idea of which eggs you might be using for Chickam? When I was watching last time, it looked like lots of the gals are fond of Mushroom. They didn't even try to get away from him!

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

HOORAY! baby chickens! Thank you VS, 12_string and The Kid :) :swoon:

I've been going to Tractor Supply, IFA (intermountain farmers, Cal Ranch, another local western store to get my baby chicken fix LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Velvet Sparrow posted:

Welp, with 6 days to go until the hatch, Yoya the Giant Cochin has gone full-on broody so it looks like she'll be Chickam mama again this year! The only other broods we have are all banties--Sophie, Wiggles, Blossom and Skillet. If we wanted to use them for mama we'd have to tie 2 or 3 of them together to equal ONE Yoya.

We'll move Yoya into the brooder box Thursday night after it gets dark and slip 6 of the eggs under her so she can hatch them, if all goes according to previous hatches I'm hoping the bantam eggs hatch Friday, the rest Saturday!

HOORAY! My niece and I went to a baby farm animal thing yesterday. Should have brought a camera. She got to hold a week old frizzle! Way to go Yoya, you hatch them babies for us! See ya this weekend!

• Locked thread