Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inveigle
Jan 19, 2004

VS: If you end up having to keep all 63 inside the house this summer, you definitely should charge admission! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inveigle
Jan 19, 2004

Velvet Sparrow posted:

No change for the hens, as far as the roos go it's basically the same, just quieter and much calmer. Cam is Head Roo, then Frosty/Mushroom/Cowbell, then Weedcat. Cam pretty much ignores Weeds and spends his time chasing Frosty, Cowbell and Mushroom, who spend THEIR time chasing each other.

Weeds is the winner by going quietly off to his favorite spot, a large shady area under a big tree (best spot in the yard, with a water dish and the prime deep dustbathing dirt) with his little hen harem and hanging out with them. :keke:

Who belongs to Weeds' hen harem? Who is now Head Hen?

I'm still gonna miss Bloop. I hope he's enjoying his new home.

Inveigle
Jan 19, 2004

VS: can you please take some photos of Weeds dustbathing with his ladies? I want to see some chickens in love. :3:

Inveigle
Jan 19, 2004

Awwww! Those photos were taken over a year ago, but they're still so cute!

I'm so glad you decided to keep Weedcat. The hens need a big, gentle goofball to snuggle with.

Love this photo showing how small the late, great CM Cluck was, especially when compared to Weeds. :3:

Now requesting a photo of a fluffed-up, angry Pele (Hell Queen of the Wild Chickens) shooting death lasers from her eyes. :D

Inveigle fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Jul 24, 2015

Inveigle
Jan 19, 2004

Prince Fluffypants, aka Cam, now the Head Roo. Beautiful day, but I bet it's sooo cold!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inveigle
Jan 19, 2004

spookygonk posted:

the webcam pointing at a full-on broody hen with her 1000 yard stare is giong to be scarily adorable.

I want to see VS reach in and pet the angry broody hen so that we can hear the adorable growling the hen will make. :3

Inveigle
Jan 19, 2004

A lovely day in the yard.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inveigle
Jan 19, 2004

LOL! My favorite part is when the hen managed to snag one egg and drag it back under her. What a vicious little broody!

The person in the second video is at least wearing gloves. Love the cute purrs of furious, wannabe Mama hen.

The sounds this angry, little bantam makes in this clip are so adorable! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjQjCo3jmpo

Edit: Dammit, VS! Now I'm watching videos of broodies on Youtube! This video is cute -- the hen KNOWS the difference between fake eggs and real eggs! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EKr_quSB_M

Inveigle fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Apr 28, 2016

• Locked thread