Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Free Cog
Feb 27, 2011

So, Storium went free to the public last week. The free plan gives you the ability to run unlimited amounts of Short Stories with three players max and a single narrator, and to play in up to three games at a time. You can also now read games without a log in.

I've made an account, but I haven't taken the plunge quite yet. On the surface, the free plan sounds a little constricting on the host's side, but maybe it'll feel different in play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Cog
Feb 27, 2011

inklesspen posted:

Still hoping for someone to do like a worked example to show how it's meant to be usef.

I figure that's the purpose of the featured games on the "browse games" list, but I agree. The tutorial video and help page are useful but I'm still having a tough time trying to grasp the game. An example game I could browse that breaks down the post to post play would be really helpful.

• Locked thread