Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like Alien 3 "Assembly Cut"?
Yes, Alien 3 "Assembly Cut" was tits.
No, Alien and Aliens are the only valid Alien films.
Nah gently caress you Alien 3 sucks in all its forms.
View Results

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Xenomrph posted:

Got this in the mail today.

hell yes, alienator missiles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
To steer away from robots for a bit, it always chafed me that there was noone onboard the ship, and literally the entire crew goes down to the surface. They (allegedly) have no idea what happened to the colonists, and they just leave the nuclear armed Sulaco in orbit? Hope there wasn't any sort of hostile ship around that harmed the colonists! It's bad doctrine!

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

MrMojok posted:

Imagine all the horrid stuff that would happen to Chief O’Brien in the Aliens universe.

first man to survive multiple facehugger impregnations

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

CelticPredator posted:

I like the part where David makes the alien

If David made the alien, what was that thing that got surgeried out of the lady in Prometheus?

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Baronjutter posted:

The What If comic is incredibly silly, worth a look.

i was like "where the heck is this going???" and then it efficiently set up where it wanted to go :stare: