Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like Alien 3 "Assembly Cut"?
Yes, Alien 3 "Assembly Cut" was tits.
No, Alien and Aliens are the only valid Alien films.
Nah gently caress you Alien 3 sucks in all its forms.
View Results

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Q7Rv5jT80

David be like this to this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I want a new David movie where he makes even more aliens and kills the company and the universe

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/noah-hawley-prometheus-alien-prequel-fx-1235787276/

"For me, and for a lot of people, this 'perfect life form' — as it was described in the first film — is the product of millions of years of evolution that created this creature that may have existed for a million years out there in space," Hawley explained. "The idea that, on some level, it was a bioweapon created half an hour ago, that's just inherently less useful to me."

This show is gonna blow

David created the first alien ever and this so true because I said so

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Also it takes place on earth in the near future? Bruh that’s even more lame than you not liking that the coolest character from the best movies created the alien

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

David created the first alien ever in the history of the universe

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I hope we learn that David created the predator next

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ferrinus posted:

No, the Engineers created the first-ever alien by seeding the planet Earth with life billions of years ago such that humans eventually evolved. David merely finished the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkKCeiOn1M

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ferrinus posted:

Aliens simply are humans (which simply are Engineers). That's why the Engineer in Prometheus was so upset to see us. We appeared exactly as grotesque, deformed, and inhuman to him as the xenomorph does to us. But it's humans all the way down! 100% DNA match!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flBqojLpAnI

I’m only here to talk about David and him making the alien

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I like the part where David makes the alien

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

If David made the alien, what was that thing that got surgeried out of the lady in Prometheus?

an alien

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jay bauman is wrong again
I love the new alien movies you Midwest bitch

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

So RLM also brings up the Predator face looking worse, and the flaps of the mouths looking floppy and bad.

This is because of ADI who have done the Predators for every post Winston film since AvP with the exception of Predators likes that style of Predators for some ungodly reason. It always looks like total loving rear end. They said it in a podcast.

it annoys me in every movie more than any "canon" crap ever could.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

PriorMarcus posted:

Honestly I think ADI are an awful effects company. Their work always looks a little shoddy and cheap compared to everyone's else, and I dislike nearly every one of their own designs.

They’re hit or miss. Starship Troopers still holds up very much and their thing effects looked cool from the bts. The newborn is an astounding creature no matter how you feel about it

But their aliens are really bad for some reason. And their predators

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Absolutely
Also happy alien day you can see alien in theaters tomorrow at some point

I’ve already seen it more than once at the Alamo so I’m solid

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

He wants to drink his wine.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

romulus might be bad, idk, but so far I'm way happier we got it over Blomkamp's fan film.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

There’s going to be a mix of practical and cgi. The alien they showed in the trailers and photos is clearly practical so we’re in good hands

Also lol at blomkmaps movie.

Look the idea of aliens building a ship out of people? Kinda fun. The derelict being made out of people? loving stupid. Get out of here

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yeah I honestly have more of an issue with how covenant did the effects where they made this wonderful practical suit and just painted over it. Made me kinda sad.

I just prefer practical. It inspires me and jsut looks cool

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I can’t wait to see what gross poo poo fede has the alien do to the human body

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

that’s not a spoiler. There’s no way that’s real. You’re last batch of spoilers weren’t true for ghostbusters either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i had a dream they had xenomorphs in a petting zoo and i got to pet the xenomorph once

I had a similar dream where an alien queen was waiting downstairs for me and she was my friend