Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like Alien 3 "Assembly Cut"?
Yes, Alien 3 "Assembly Cut" was tits.
No, Alien and Aliens are the only valid Alien films.
Nah gently caress you Alien 3 sucks in all its forms.
View Results

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
big mutha truckers requiem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

banned from Starbucks posted:

I don't play RPGs. What is in the Alien RPG book to flesh things out considering the universe is like 3 planets total in the movies.

bbuddy...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
the robocop game is good

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
the bethseda terminator games, made by todd howard are decent but you're going to need fan fixes to play them

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
alien covenant is good, bitch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
seeing alien on the big screen... sounds badass

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Blood Boils posted:

Pfffh BluRay :rolleyes: true superfans have the alien legacy VHS ina shoebox somewhere

laser disc bitch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocU86emy-Bw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
animatrix alien movie featuring david

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
i liked prometheus. i liked covenant. hell i even liked some of those short movies they did for the 40th anniversary

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
they look like wet turds

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

CelticPredator posted:

romulus might be bad, idk, but so far I'm way happier we got it over Blomkamp's fan film.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
alien 3 is good and the bloomkampf movie would have been another fail fanservice reboot that just copies aliens and adds nothing new

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Prometheus and Covenant are good

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
brett would have lived if he had walked away

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

MacheteZombie posted:

Aliens is a low tier alien movie

thats right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
saw some leaks for the canceled bloomkampf reboot that may or may not be real but lol'd regardless

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
“During the excavation and research of the Derelict ship, we were going to find out it was made out of human DNA, created by Xenomorphs. The Xenomorphs were going to use their saliva and bodily fluids to take humans and rewrite their DNA into building a spacecraft, like the crashed ship we saw in Alien. So we come to find out that that ship was also made out of human DNA. It was described to me as District 9 with Xenomorphs, but emphasized not in a good way.”

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
and motherfuckers out there saying alien 3 was bad

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
i'm glad covenant got made instead of bloomkampf's movie neomorphs ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
i dont care if they use CGI for some shots the xenomorph design looks good unlike AvP and resurrection where the xenomorph looked like a wet turd and velociraptor from jurassic park had a baby

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
i didnt like the xenomorph design in covenant all that much would have preferred if they had focused on the neomorphs and just had them keep getting bigger

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
the beluga xenomorph kicked rear end

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
i think undoing alien 3 would be a mistake and would just lead to alien becoming another tedious reboot/sequel franchise coasting on fanservice instead of telling interesting stories. furthermore, alien 3 assembly cut is good... time for the whiners to get over it and deal

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Romulus will be good

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
i've read the romulus leaks

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

General Battuta posted:

Yeah they were loving horrifying. I wanted a lot more of them trying to sort of act like people.

e: if I were writing Alien Covenant I would've had David 'resurrect' James Franco for Katherine Waterston by stickin a chestburster in Mr. Francos corpse and then I don't know what would have happened but I bet it would've been hosed up

i agree i think adding the xenomorph distracted from the weird hosed up poo poo david was doing and confused people when they should have had more creatures like the deacon and neomorph running around chasing people that fall down a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
i had a dream they had xenomorphs in a petting zoo and i got to pet the xenomorph once