Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like Alien 3 "Assembly Cut"?
Yes, Alien 3 "Assembly Cut" was tits.
No, Alien and Aliens are the only valid Alien films.
Nah gently caress you Alien 3 sucks in all its forms.
View Results

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Holy poo poo, I remember Alien War! My little brother and I went to visit our sister in England back in...probably '96 or '97 and we did that! It was fuckin' rad. I remember the marine telling everyone to keep their hands at the level of their eyes (Phantom of the Opera reference, motherfuckers!) in case any facehuggers tried to attack you. The thing I remember most, though, was how hard the marine was trying not to have a British accent. He went wa-a-a-a-a-ay too far in the other direction and ended up with that weird combination of New York and Texas that most British people seem to think an American accent is. Made the whole thing really surreal/hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
That's all correct, as far as I remember.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
The deciding factor is obviously whether or not the heroes are included. If we’re talking just the squads minus Dutch and Ripley, then they’re all dead. Do the Colonial Marines have to operate under Dutch? Does Dutch’s squad have Ripley? These are the important questions.