Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

chumbler posted:

Be aware that if you ever pick Suguri you are literally the devil.

Having picked Suguri, this is a true statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I tried one round of the single player. Yeah, it's bullshit.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It was a fun moment full of revenge kills, gently caress-ups, jerky RNG, one-rolls, and then Twiddy accidentally passed by Home instead of claiming his victory.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Man, that final boss and map is even more bullshit.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I will keep picking random because I like having to keep changing my strategy of how to best take out everyone on the board.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It seems to do that whenever the lobby owner changes when trying to switch people in.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
We've only been chatting through the normal chat, so you're fine.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Everytime someone starts the game with lovely dice rolls always seems to be in 1st or 2nd by the end of the game I feel like.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Here's my steam profile. http://steamcommunity.com/id/deadslacker365

I have a lot of games, some of them bound to have online multiplayer.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Sonata Mused posted:

Does anyone on here play monster hunter 4 ultimate? Been looking for more people to play with and generally grind with. I'll get my Nintendo ID or whatever when I get home.

I've been playing it. 3DS NNID is 1375-8649-4541

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Sonata Mused posted:

Okay, added you. My 3DS code is 4296-4357-2671

Yeah, added you as well. Probably best to contact me through steam if you want to hit up multiplayer. I've only been playing for a few weeks so I just got to cat beach though, and I'm at HR2 at the moment.

• Locked thread