Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can we get some times for some future oj, usually its way in the middle of the night for me which is not very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chumbler posted:

You should be able to do it through just going in the adtrw steam group chat I think.

use the loving steam chat you Dorks!!

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I kinda like how the deck building works. Like, I'd much rather put cards in that will benefit me whether they're in my hand or not as opposed to cards that will only benefit me if I'm holding them. So with Kae I always toss in those 300% Heated traps. With Saki I put in a ton of trap cards to increase the chances someone will land on her Hyper trap. With Marc I put in traps/cards that lower HP (Hammer, Long Range, Cloud of Seagulls) to increase the chance people will be at low HP for early rocket kills.

meanwhile i randomly click on cards and just pick the cutest orange

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hate the lobby system

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
adtrw
goons
lets get juiced

PotU