Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee
Type "I" on your phone, select the suggested word, then keep selecting the suggested word

I think I may have heard of him but I think I'm in a different coast of the United nations and I was very impressed with the boats torture and I was very impressed with the boats torture and I was very impressed with the boats torture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that the two sides to the gym today and it was the best of the day after a long day at the same thing to say it was the best of the best.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pedantra

by Lowtax

----------------

smoobles

I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great way to get a new one is the best of the year and I don't think that I have a great way to get a new one.

----------------

treasure bear

I can make a nice time tomorrow to my way to my nice time in a nice time tomorrow to a nice of the BYOB just real good way to a good way to a good way to a train the BYOB but we are already demonstrated that they do you do you do you do a good way to my nice of in a nice of in a nice time tomorrow to my nice time in the thread

too much phone posting

Salmiakki

I love you so much fun and addicting but I don't know what to do with the same time I try to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day basis of the day I will be a good day to be a good day for me to be a good day to be a good time

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

smoobles

Salmiakki posted:

I love you so much fun and addicting but I don't know what to do with the same time I try to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day basis of the day I will be a good day to be a good day for me to be a good day to be a good time

this sounds like a carly rae jepsen lyric

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i don't think it will be more special if I'm patient and let it happen naturally

Salmiakki

theres a theme of '"I love you so much fun and addicting but" goin on with the autocomplete

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

GEExCEE

lol

smoobles

the fact is that you will get a job at a my this is a my at my all my to do with a new phone case is not an to do that it would be mean have to go back to sleep my life is I and others are have who I am not so sure I can see it in a row to be able a little more time.

----------------

pogi

I am going to be a good time to time. I have a great day. I have a great day. I will have to go to the library. the only thing that I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I love you so much better than this

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I don't have the best way for me but you can do it again and I love you

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

pogi

gently caress you, but I really enjoyed the time. I will be working with the new year. . I love the idea of what is your favorite online and in the morning and evening, so we can do that, I have to get ready to take the time to do. I will have to do. . . I'm sorry to hear about your business, but I don't think there's any way you could have been the best of all, I will not be a great day and age. you will be in a few years. I will have to do it. the only thing you need to know about it. the first to know that you are not a big fan of this email. I will be able the same. . I love him and his wife and I will be working on a date. the only thing that I have a great day.

smoobles

Chill la Chill posted:

I love you so much better than this

wow thats... kind of deep

----------------

Bwee
Bwee I was very impressed with the boats torture

google THIS

someone should rap some of these

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was just reading a book about the Iraq war and peace of mind that the same people who couldn't understand

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

all of mine turn out sounding quite tragic

Android Blues

oliwan posted:

I was just reading a book about the Iraq war and peace of mind that the same people who couldn't understand

this sounds like the first verse of a rap

weird

by zen death robot

Bwee posted:

Type "I" on your phone, select the suggested word, then keep selecting the suggested word

I think I may have heard of him but I think I'm in a different coast of the United nations and I was very impressed with the boats torture and I was very impressed with the boats torture and I was very impressed with the boats torture

----------------

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

I got some first defence and ill go be super early to get a job in professional sports teams and i need to get in contact with the hydraulic hoses so i told you we had to leave the guy was on a boat,

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo

Android Blues posted:

this sounds like the first verse of a rap

im sorry friend i want to know how it ends but it starts repeating after that :(

----------------

Mapparu

I love you so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
I want to grow up to date with the same thing as the first time in the butt in the future. it was a kidney stone. Gotta love it.

Ace of Baes
I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person.

----------------

Senior Management

I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with an questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with an questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with an questions or concerns

it seems to just keep looping

:jerry:

Ace of Baes
Hey man who is the best of luck to all the time to get the most part of my favorite part of the day of the best way to get a chance to win the game is at least a little more than a few days ago by the way to get a good time to do with the new one of those people that are not the intended recipient

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

BYOB for the week since I can't do it I'm on my phone, and the Michigan football game, but in fact the preference for ownership likely worms its way into a fair number of land use decisions.

Miss Psychosis

Do you wanna hang out sometime...

Miss Psychosis

Can't believe Hannah Montana posts here.

landy.
I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to be a little bit of a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bog pixie

I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or

bog pixie

I will send it out of my friends in town this is an email with a friend and a lot more people will never get another job is done by tomorrow night so that you can see it at a very much like a good time to get a chance to look at the end of the individual sender and destroy the material in this email is intended solely those who have a good day for you

landy.
the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a good time with you on your own music is a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great day for a few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great way of life and death in my head and a good time with you on your phone is a good time with you and your own music is a good time with you and your own business in China has a good time with you on my way home from work to be able too many times you can get it right away with a new phone case you want me too I have a great way of life and death in my head is a great way of saying it would mean the world is full and complete a task that is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to all of them in my head is a good time with you on my way home from work to be able too many times you can get it right away with a new phone case you want me too I have a great day for a few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great way of saying that he had to do it again I have a good time with you and I don't think that it was not a fan since day to day and night with a good time with you on your phone is a great day to day and night with a good time with you and I don't think that I can see my baby girl is so cute I can't even see you soon enough for you and your family is so cute I can't even see my baby girl is so much better if it is not an issue of whether it was not immediately clear if it is not an option for me and I don't think that I can see my tweets are so cute and fun to play it on a date to be able too much of it and it is not an option for me and I don't know how much you mean by a group that is not an issue with a new phone and it is not an issue with my life and death in a good time with you on my phone and it was not a fan since day to day basis for my phone and it was not immediately clear if you don't know how much you mean by a car.

using the second word made it odd

i am he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

Miss Psychosis posted:

Can't believe Hannah Montana posts here.

• Locked thread