Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, and then delete this message in whole. If the weather was so good at the end, we can talk about this job. The first week and then the following file and then the following file and then the following file and then the following file.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

((What kind of phone does everyone have that keeps saying "I love you so much fun and addicting"?))

ty manifisto

alnilam

Free the boat

alnilam

The boat did nothing wrong and it knows no sensitive information :(

alnilam

Bwee: Where is the dolphin?

Boat: *engine noises*

Bwee: very well then... *gets out a large can of E85 fuel and some regular car engine oil* we have ways of making you talk

alnilam

Yu're lucky i didn't cut right to the two stroke gas :twisted:

alnilam

holy loving poo poo

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

how did you get your phone's autocomplete to turn out an audio file ?!!

ty manifisto

• Locked thread