Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
strong bird
May 12, 2009

Hello I am trying to piece together a list of orbs that are foods for my wedding to my wife Vanessa. So far I have grapes berries melons, etc, and things like hushpuppies and whatever those chickpea ball things are. Please help me

our wedding is ball themed

edit: the food should ideally naturally be an orb or vaguely orbular in design (blueberies are not perfect spheres but are orbs enough) Things like meatballs are OK

For example eggs are not orbs

strong bird fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jun 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Thank you

strong bird
May 12, 2009

A.s.P. posted:

Cherry tomatoes
Mozzarella balls
Spanish black olives
Caviar
Cheese puff balls
Chocolate truffles
Couscous
Cake pops
Munchkins

This is fun. :)

Thank you. I was missing tiny to small orbs and couscous will do nicely

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Happy Hat posted:

Those balls be phallic!

Also - this is fitting for the balls weeding!

The rationale for the balls is that because you met at an 80's themed party, both wearing Balls (tm) sweaters in complimentary neon colours? Because then I understand, and you should go ahead with a balls wedding.

I am so much looking forward to the cube themed thread.

Orbs are powerful

strong bird
May 12, 2009

22 Eargesplitten posted:

OOPS! All crunchberries.

Thank you

• Locked thread