Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I infrequently do cruelty investigations as the first point of contact, meaning I have to go knock on the door after receiving a complaint and talk to the animal owners about the complaint. A lot of complaints are unfounded and most people are reasonable.

This thread reminded me of the time someone called in to complain that a truck from our organization was outside their house and they (the caller) were freaking the gently caress out and swearing and all kinds of poo poo. It was me, I was driving slowly to check house numbers while heading for a house down the street and I pulled over half a block up to write down the job number, date and time and stuff in my notebook before I pulled up and went to knock on the door. Suburban street, daytime, public property and I wasn't even looking at that side of the road. Some people just get really aggressively defensive super quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread