Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I've lived all over the US at this point and animal control vehicles differ a hell of a lot. And to be honest, if somebody is lurking outside my house at 2am I'm not going to carefully look amongst vehicles parked on the street or in my driveway for somebody official. He never knocked on the door. He never announced who he was. The lady had every right in the world to be freaked out.
Do you live in an area where somebody standing on the street needs to immediately identify themselves to every home in the immediate vicinity? Because he was standing in the street. Giving the dogs a couple minutes to quiet down on their own before intervening. In the street. Not on anyone's property. Not skulking through someone's bushes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

He was staring at their house. I don't care if you're passing by. If you are staring at my house at 2 am you better have a drat good reason for being out there.

Like standing outside waiting for a cab? Waiting for a friend? Smoking a cigarette? Coming out of my house to see why my rear end in a top hat neighbor won't shut their loving dogs up at 2am when I am trying to sleep? Like literally any of the hundreds of reasons a person might have to stand on a street, at which point their attention might be drawn to the two dogs incessantly barking at 2 in the morning?

Or of course maybe by 'drat good reason' you meant like 'being an animal control officer called out to check on a noise complaint'?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

khy posted:

Well then if you're not a crazy person who overreacts and goes psycho on people[...]
All evidence to the contrary of course.

• Locked thread