Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
A 19% loan on your car is "rapacious", not "amazing", and please don't try to dump that poo poo on a cosigner. It sounds like you have used up all your options in that regard anyway. IllSober is right, something will have to slide. Rent? Car payment? Cats? What will it be? What are your options - unemployment? Live in your car for a while? Find a job that doesn't need a car? Live in a shelter? Give up the cats? All of these suck rear end but you need to be thinking about your plan B.

"Training unpaid, a process they said would take 2 weeks, which actually took 2 months due to a paperwork issue." Sorry but that is some bullshit on their part. You have a poo poo fake-job right now and you need to be looking for legitimate work that doesn't completely screw you.

Sorry to be harsh. I know your situation is awful and stressful and isn't your fault, but you need to be looking for good ways out rather than begging or continuing to sell crap to the uninformed on a 100% commission basis.

E: Oh, and don't forget you can probably at least get free food from the local food pantry. Maybe even cat food, I dunno.

slap me silly fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jun 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread