Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Okay, your wiener, it's disgusting how it's all gnarled, it's like you stuck it in a hornet's nest!

Devian666 posted:

I have quite a few friends that sold equipment and they made good money so confirming this. Nothing like having a suspiciously high power bill and growing in such a way that the heat could be spotted with an IR camera on a helicopter.

Yeahhhh you're in a part of the country that doesn't take kindly to grow operations. Please stop.

I've been in your situation before and here's how I kept my head above water until things got better:
-wait tables during the day
-deliver pizza at night
-donate plasma on days when I was only working one job
-clip coupons and visit coupon matching blogs (you can get toiletries and pet supplies free or almost free this way). Make sure you get the Sunday paper at Dollar Tree and get four copies so it's only $4 instead of $7.
-figure out where the food banks and soup kitchens are
-defer all of your student loans for fucks sake. Why have you not done this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread