Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Terraretard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKdkshiursU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm glad we're becoming more like our parent forum, GBS, and finally striking at all these gamer scum that dare play games they enjoy.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Average Bear posted:

I'm glad we're becoming more like our parent forum, GBS, and finally striking at all these gamer scum that dare play games they enjoy.
Our parent forum is Games, actually, who don't enjoy any video games.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdNcQsxoutk

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Sorry sometimes it gets confusing with all the great GBS posters who make this forum interesting.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

coldplay chiptunes posted:

i thought games loved any shtity game, or is that just neogaf

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Gimbal lock posted:

Making a good game that inspires poo poo-tier ones is not a crime

gimbal what are you gonna do when your good game (which you will get me early access to) inspires a bunch of lovely bushido blade esque knockoffs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

zen death robot posted:

Games loves any game, but hates themselves for doing so

games hates games.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Average Bear posted:

Sorry sometimes it gets confusing with all the great GBS posters who make this forum interesting.

Dont Sign Your Posts!

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Getting trolled cause I wanted to game.. Sigh.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I AM BRAWW posted:

Getting trolled cause I wanted to game.. Sigh.

Game in Hell. *finishes you off with a sawed off to the dome*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Average Bear posted:

That's your parent nigga, not mine.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

smh at these game haters

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I just wanted to make a dumb pun, I really have no opinion on this game at all.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just want to say that this avatar is epic.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I will be with you, I AM BRAWW, I have the day off too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've never played Terraria

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

I've never played Terraria

It's a fun game, but it's definitely an adventure game to be played with some good buds. The building is secondary and mostly just for establishing home bases. It's got really smooth progression and is just a blast to explore the depths with friends

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i played this game once and had no idea what was going on and didn't have much fun because of it. that's my fault. but the UI is unforgivable diarrhea dog poo poo sucked out of an elephants gaping pussy.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

terraria is actually pretty fun in the beginning bits where youre just building a little house and mining for basic materials like iron and stuff before it gets insanely grindy and the bosses get out of this world bullshit hard

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i played this game once and had no idea what was going on and didn't have much fun because of it. that's my fault. but the UI is unforgivable diarrhea dog poo poo sucked out of an elephants gaping pussy.

They fixed a lot of UI problems in one of the updates. But if you do play again don't play alone, it's awful alone

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

NickRoweFillea posted:

gimbal what are you gonna do when your good game (which you will get me early access to) inspires a bunch of lovely bushido blade esque knockoffs

Just gonna have to kill myself I guess

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
How do u feel knowing that your games combat is a Blade Symphony rip off..

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
edit: its actually not at all the same... anyway, someone should play blade symphony with me

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

This thread reminded me to replay the excellent SNES JRPG Terranigma before metal gear July. Thanks op

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I'm hugely stoked that Terraria is still getting patched

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Benny D posted:

This thread reminded me to replay the excellent SNES JRPG Terranigma before metal gear July. Thanks op

i wish there was a fan translation of the game that made it more coherent

they did what they could though

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Im goin to sleep early so when I wake up it'll be Terraria time. I may or may not have like 650 hours played in this game.

(I do)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i played terraria on launch and it was meh, just meh... ids it good now?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i'll be in the hospital all day tomorrow braww. i'll play Terraria 1.3 with you i'll evem get other people to play if they wanted to.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Terraria... extremely owns, so does the idea of free big updates for a 4 year old game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

I'm not playing terraria you stupid human being

Hate to agree with a troll...but, this.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can you nite crew guys just pretend you don't know eachother? Thanks.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

THE PENETRATOR posted:

How do u feel knowing that your games combat is a Blade Symphony rip off..

THE PENETRATOR posted:

edit: its actually not at all the same... anyway, someone should play blade symphony with me

lol.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
braww, I apologize for making fun of terraria. it was Anti-Gaming of me; and, that's wrong. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you go to hell, soon, in the game.

that's all.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fat Care-Bear posted:

Terraria... extremely owns, so does the idea of free big updates for a 4 year old game.

Yeah agreed. Is there a list of what's been added/changed? I haven't played since 1.2 and would like to start a new character from scratch.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

Yeah agreed. Is there a list of what's been added/changed? I haven't played since 1.2 and would like to start a new character from scratch.

http://terraria.gamepedia.com/1.3

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Gimbal lock posted:

Making a good game that inspires poo poo-tier ones is not a crime

terraria issn't good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

so whats the server address?

• Locked thread