Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nXdtDgpPeE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Tomorrow, June 30th 2015

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

I'm not playing terraria you stupid human being

go play the poo poo japanese games while i enjoy the 2d block game

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Gonna be trying to get all these new items, ftw.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
All these new boss fights, are going to be good.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Noobs ITT hating on the 2.50$ game with more patches/free updates than any of their other games. Endless replayability and great multiplayer fun. Yea, lmao.. Worst game huh... lmfao... Not.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

In Training posted:

I paid 60$ for Splatoon and get a free update at least once a week that adds multiple guns I will never use...educate yourself.

The free updates that were cut content from the base game to make it seem like they're actual updates... lmfao. :thumbsup:

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Falsum posted:

That's cool OP. Are you going to play it on Expert mode for sweet exclusive items or on regular mode?

Expert, Hardcore, cause I need risk, excitment and challenge from my video games.

In Training posted:

Nintendo wins again

drat,.. got nothing to say huh? fricken pwned.. ?? huh.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
No, cause as a Fellow gamer I respect your gaming opinion and choices.. GL and hope u have fun/enjoy urself w/ teh Splatoon.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Thank you "coldplay chiptunes" for quoting all the bad posts, lol.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Getting trolled cause I wanted to game.. Sigh.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Terraria , for the win.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
The new Yo-Yo weapons are so fricken good and cool..

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Mediumcore + Expert is the way to go.

• Locked thread