Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Phone postin sucks

jabro fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Dec 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Lol at this game - I have 0.5 and you have 0.0 after first quarter.

Also before we fixed that by saying you could only swap from the bench. I suppose it would work if you would you assumed the players actually changed where they are at on your team too assuming it's a legal swap with flex spots.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
E: lol cloud errors

Aredna fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Dec 8, 2015

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Holy poo poo this game is terrible.

The only exciting teams to watch this season are the Panthers and the first 58 minutes of Giants games.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
E: triple cloud posting!

Aredna fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Dec 8, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Aredna posted:

Lol at this game - I have 0.5 and you have 0.0 after first quarter.

Also before we fixed that by saying you could only swap from the bench. I suppose it would work if you would you assumed the players actually changed where they are at on your team too assuming it's a legal swap with flex spots.

Since the end result is the same I feel like the least complicated solution is the best one.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Oh man - I've got this for now. Come on Washington score with seconds left so Dallas doesn't get back on the field. And NO stat corrections for Breeland.

If I hold, this is going to suck next week when I inevitably go up against Beer in the first round somehow.

e: crap Cassel get off the field before Breeland sacks you

Aredna fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Dec 8, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Aredna posted:

Oh man - I've got this for now. Come on Washington score with seconds left so Dallas doesn't get back on the field. And NO stat corrections for Breeland.

If I hold, this is going to suck next week when I inevitably go up against Beer in the first round somehow.

Vengeance, and those ten loving points, will be mine.

If Breeland forced that fumble it would be nice.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
You had a 2 minute window last week. I was refreshing like crazy after my post watching for kickoff to officially start. I posted with what should have been 30s left and then kickoff wasn't on time!

It's really a 20 point swing though so it's a pretty massive difference.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Wow - 21s left and Breeland just needs 1 more Tackle Assist to get enough for him to take the lead. Actually an assist might even make it a tie. We'll have to look at hundredths.

edit: drat that's over and I'm going to be sweating stat corrections all week now.

edit 2: and cheating for the week (barring stat corrections) for me will be

Misi -> Darby for 5.0
Darby -> Conte for 4.5
Cobb -> Spiller for 5
Cassel -> Rivers for 2.5

Total of 172.3 + 17.0 = 189.3

I also checked our hundredths and all of the QBs are 0.08 for that position so we're both rounding up by 0.02 exactly in case it comes down to be really close. I think this should give me the win by 0.9 if it holds.

I'll donate to catch up as needed.

Aredna fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Dec 8, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I can't wait to see who I am up against in the playoffs. It's going to be biblical.

Awesome job Aredna.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Hahaha, I just looked and I won't be able to pass any of the teams that won. I think I'm gonna go into post season in 7th place with this win. Should have cheated more early on in the season.

I'm going to make the playoffs in the Calvinball league and be exactly 1 spot out of playoffs in all 4 of my other leagues. What a year!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Do I need to cheat to put Rodgers in at TE so I make playoffs? I meant to put him in, but it didn't save correctly at the time.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

89 posted:

Do I need to cheat to put Rodgers in at TE so I make playoffs? I meant to put him in, but it didn't save correctly at the time.

Yes.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Put in Rodgers - 24.6 points
Swap Eric Kendricks with Clowney - difference of 4 points

28.6 points = $286 FAAB
New scoring total = 232.9. Not a bad way to end the regular season, yeah?

Adding another $20 to the pot so I got that FAAB. Got $94 now. Makes $294 minus $286 which should leave me at $8 FAAB. I'll have to put more in later this week.

That looks like that will make 4 out of 5 playoffs for me this year as long as nothing crazy happens :getin:

89 fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Dec 8, 2015

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

jabro posted:

The only exciting teams to watch this season are the Panthers and the first 58 minutes of Giants games.

Jabro feels very strongly about this. :v:

When do stat corrections happen?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sataere posted:

Jabro feels very strongly about this. :v:

When do stat corrections happen?

Who knows. But unless there's a fumble or some other insanity for Breeland I am proper hosed.

Remove
Chris Ivory (7.4)
Anthony Barr (0)
Karlos Dansby (6)
Stefon Diggs (4.1)

Add
Briant Hartline (12.3)
DeVante Parker (13.8)
Kurt Coleman (12)
Bashaud Breeland (9)

158.8 - 17.5 + 47.1 = 188.4
$471

Pre-Bid: $1000

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Never got my FAAB :)

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

89 posted:

Never got my FAAB :)

Everything will get updated tonight. Feel free to declare any cheating or whatnot with the understanding that it will all be up to date.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Good luck to the non-bye teams this week!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Everything will get updated tonight. Feel free to declare any cheating or whatnot with the understanding that it will all be up to date.

Still nothing, broski..

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

89 posted:

Still nothing, broski..

Got it.

Also Aredna unless I'm missing something you're actually $150 FAAB in the negative.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Sounds about right, was gonna wait to see where that ended up and get caught up. Will get that done soon for ya

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
KHALIL MACK, MOTHERFUCKER!!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

89 posted:

KHALIL MACK, MOTHERFUCKER!!

My lesson learned on that is don't cut defensive studs who start off slow. :(

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

looks like my playoff run will be stopped short gg pain train

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

also, gently caress khalil mack

and the eagles

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Another season, another failure for my charity. :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'M COMIN FOR YOU SPACEJUNG

And Beer this league is in and of itself a success for the charities. I love it.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Spoeank posted:

I'M COMIN FOR YOU SPACEJUNG

And Beer this league is in and of itself a success for the charities. I love it.

I love doing it. This year we're going to be donating more than the last two years combined.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Was definitely fun, please include me in next year.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Well not so fast I still need to raise $20 to lock out Beer from overtaking me. Now what aunt haven't I called...

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I think Beer figured out why I dropped Peppers. :v:

Also, I am pissed I wasn't watching the waiver wires on the weekend. I would've spent more than $1 to get Hightower :(

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sataere posted:

I think Beer figured out why I dropped Peppers. :v:

Also, I am pissed I wasn't watching the waiver wires on the weekend. I would've spent more than $1 to get Hightower :(

I debated him but I needed other slots more. I am a bad.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Collins for Moore +10.5
Hightower for Draughn +9.9

Also cheating this week for 100

Total spent $304

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

RisqueBarber posted:

also, gently caress khalil mack

and the eagles

:) Good game!

This Week: $100 FAAB for cheating. (I'll donate when I get my paycheck later tonight)

BRING IT!!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

spacejung posted:

Collins for Moore +10.5
Hightower for Draughn +9.9

Also cheating this week for 100

Total spent $304

Awesome job.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

$200 to leapfrog spacejung and go up 10 points

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Spoeank posted:

$200 to leapfrog spacejung and go up 10 points

Daaaamn that's a cold hard snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Daaaamn that's a cold hard snipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-iJUuPWis

• Locked thread