Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
landy.
you can post your avatar or a photo of yourself or a drawing of yourself or whatever, but it needs to have a face with some recognizable features and it needs to be a still image. if you don't follow those instructions ill either ignore you or pm you to tell you to change it. I'll close the thread after 16 people post one, and then I'll reopen it once I'm done. also, I haven't done what I'm going to do before, so don't expect too much out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.
sure.

landy.

Qwerinty posted:

i can't draw a representation i like and i'm too nervous to put up a photograph of myself, even one landy and others on here have seen so i guess count me out

it's ok

that's a nice thing to do. thank you

landy.
pogi looks thoughtful and handsome

landy.
still waiting for tfp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.
OK, I' going t close the thread, and I'll reopen it and post the things when I'm done.

• Locked thread