Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DARPA Dad posted:

golden sun is incredibly bad

Jesus...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

These games are fun, and Paper Jam is going to be so sick

hell yeah

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

He's right.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

DARPA Dad posted:

it is in fact you who is bad

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

Mach2 posted:

it is in fact you who is bad

it's a really bad rpg that bombards you with several billion lines of useless text

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

DARPA Dad posted:

it's a really bad rpg that bombards you with several billion lines of useless text

or how about no. gently caress you.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Most RPGs I start to play (Golden Sun Included), I eventually lose interest in and never finish.

I have not had that problem with finishing any of the Mario ones.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle is right.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Got Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team, the only question is do I replay Superstar Saga first since I haven't played that since 2002 or whatever.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

Got Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team, the only question is do I replay Superstar Saga first since I haven't played that since 2002 or whatever.
I replayed SS last year and it was still really good so why not

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Paper Jam is my third most anticipated game after The Phantom Pain and Super Mario Maker. The last two kept the new battle system (Bowser/Dreamy Mario) separate from the classic bros action but this one is jamming them both together. It's gonna kick some major rear end to dodge attacks as Mario, Mario and Luigi at the same time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The triple attacks they've shown off look aces as well. It's my fourth most anticipated game (TPP, Mario Maker and Last Guardian)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Half of The Last Guardian is being done by the Knack guys so it's no longer as anticipated to me.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the minigame is called Chuckola Bounce. I didn't read any of the other posts sorry.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

rediscover posted:

or how about no. gently caress you.

it's really bad

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is an amazing game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

all the mario and luigi games are fun. well, maybe not the 3ds one ppl said it was a nonstop tutorial

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Give Pat a Job posted:

Most RPGs I start to play (Golden Sun Included), I eventually lose interest in and never finish.

I have not had that problem with finishing any of the Mario ones.

golden sun is trash

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

DARPA Dad posted:

this.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

golden sun is pure piss.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SUre, and it's poo poo too.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

SUre, and it's poo poo too.

thanks.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the eagle guy is an idiot.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hope my coolprofofneareasternhistoryandarcheobiologylyle@yale.edu email gets activated soon so i can finally get a posting account at neogaf and not have to deal with pedophiles, mouthbreathers, and idiots like evil eagle, trailsbutthole guy, and so on.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the mario rpgs are good because they offer the rich world building and lore of the world of mario that platformers cant provide

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ya

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the extended marioverse chronology and timeline includes the zelda, donkey, and splatoon universes as well in one unified time space continuum on one plamet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

the extended marioverse chronology and timeline includes the zelda, donkey, and splatoon universes as well in one unified time space continuum on one plamet

*nods*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Splatoon crossovers were going to see in future Mario, DK and Zelda games are going to be epic

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

The Splatoon crossovers were going to see in future Mario, DK and Zelda games are going to be epic

bike shorts peach

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

bike shorts peach

:shibe: + :jackbud:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

:shibe:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Waluigi and Wario use Aerosprays.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I found my GBA SP in a drawer and it turned on right away, after like a decade the battery was still charged. What a cool little machine. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga might be in my immediate future. But the screen quality is even worse than I remember so I might just play it on my phone if I can handle lack of tactile buttons.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GBA SP is one of the best Nintendo systems. Backlight gaming changed my life

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

GBA SP is one of the best Nintendo systems. Backlight gaming changed my life
It was very good.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

My first ever job was waiting tables during the summer in high school and the first thing I bought with that money was a GBA SP Classic NES limited edition. For ten years through college, grad school, and real life, I kept that GBA in a drawer. *hands to son* And now, little man, I give the GBA to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Shibe DOge.

• Locked thread