Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

These games are fun, and Paper Jam is going to be so sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

i don't think the paper mario guys are even working on the game.

The Paper Mario guys have completely lost their minds, thankfully, and are making Fire Emblem.

Edit: Beaten

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Pushmo games are good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle is right.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The triple attacks they've shown off look aces as well. It's my fourth most anticipated game (TPP, Mario Maker and Last Guardian)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

the extended marioverse chronology and timeline includes the zelda, donkey, and splatoon universes as well in one unified time space continuum on one plamet

*nods*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Splatoon crossovers were going to see in future Mario, DK and Zelda games are going to be epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

bike shorts peach

:shibe: + :jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GBA SP is one of the best Nintendo systems. Backlight gaming changed my life

• Locked thread