Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
ive neer played any of the mario and luigi rpg games but my friend recently dug up a bunch of gba cartridges out of his closet and let meborrow it. im 10 hours in and i think it is just great. i would recommend it to anyone who loves mario and having a good time gaming. are the other games in the series as good as this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Caithness posted:

Partners in Time is not quite as good, but still fun.

I mysteriously found a Bowser's Inside Story cartridge one time, and just as mysteriously lost it before finishing the game.

I just started Dream Team.

is bowsers inside story good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

youve come to the right place, friend

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

owl milk posted:

great gameplay and super funny. i wish it had was more endgame content like a bonus boss but that's not a big deal, still way better than the other rpgs on gba at the time (golden sun)

if your going to talk poo poo about golden sun im going to have to ask you to leave

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

These games are fun, and Paper Jam is going to be so sick

hell yeah

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

DARPA Dad posted:

it's a really bad rpg that bombards you with several billion lines of useless text

or how about no. gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Tender Bender posted:

I found my GBA SP in a drawer and it turned on right away, after like a decade the battery was still charged. What a cool little machine. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga might be in my immediate future. But the screen quality is even worse than I remember so I might just play it on my phone if I can handle lack of tactile buttons.

the gba sp changed gaming. enjoy the Mario game it's a lot o fun :D

• Locked thread