Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
P0PCULTUREREFERENCE
Apr 10, 2009

Your weapons are useless against me!
Fun Shoe

flosofl posted:

... Of course it helped that I'm a previous "Beats" customer, so all the heart-ing I did there carried over.

Is anyone else having trouble with this? I was on a Beats family plan through AT&T, and when I try to get Beats to move my library/hearts/playlists over to Apple Music I get sent to the "sign up for a trial screen" which then gives me an error before I can even tap anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P0PCULTUREREFERENCE
Apr 10, 2009

Fun Shoe

Michael Scott posted:

Can I get a definitive answer on this? How can this still be broken? Or do I have to do something else after clicking the button..

I had this problem, and could only make it work by selecting a genre and then clicking the center of that dropdown (as if it were a button.) Something's clearly not quite right there, but that approach was consistent at least.

P0PCULTUREREFERENCE
Apr 10, 2009

Fun Shoe

Drastic Actions posted:

Starting from the top left: Already own it, pretty good, good if bland, could not remove it fast enough from my list. Although to be fair to Apple Music, it has been getting pretty good about exposing music that I either have not heard of, or bands I have heard in passing and offering up a more or deeper cuts. Smash Mouth however is just... no...

hahahahaha It recommended Fush Yu Mang to you because your other recommendations were asian-sounding. I'm dying.

P0PCULTUREREFERENCE
Apr 10, 2009

Fun Shoe

Boris Galerkin posted:

But there's a difference between "oh i really like this, i want it to play me more like this" and "hmm I've never heard of this before, but its not bad, i wouldn't mind hearing more" and "nope get rid of it." Which I assume is what the different levels of clicks were, with no clicks meaning the "it's not bad, I don't mind this" and getting rid of it meaning "never play this for me."

You're misinterpreting the levels. There is a long-hold option to remove circles, and that's the "never play this for me" option. Leaving circles un-clicked means "it's not bad, I don't mind this, and/or I don't know what this is."

Keep in mind there's even two levels of 'clicks' - big circles, and biggest circles - so you can distinguish artists/genres you like from ones you love.

There's also an option to reload new circles, so you can tap the artists/genres you know and then load new ones in until you have a screen full of stuff you like.

P0PCULTUREREFERENCE
Apr 10, 2009

Fun Shoe

CaptainCrunch posted:

Hah! Panic at the Disco might be the only artist actually updating their Connect account.

Pearl Jam

• Locked thread