Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011

Question Mark Mound posted:

Tried listening to a bit of Beats 1 and the music is at least better than whatever gets played on the radio stations my workplace puts on (usually Radio 1, CoolFM and U105) even if it's not really to my tastes but the feel is still too "radio-y" for me. I think in a few months once they stop needing to hype up the concept of a radio station that plays worldwide while spouting company slogans and just get on with the content it'll be better.

This is always my problem with regional variations in music services. The iTunes store (UK) has a ton of great foreign music and the regional iTunes stores has even more stuff and being locked out of that both by regional store purchases and by streaming services just feels like antiquated bullshit in 2015.

Yea. I am sure it will fade, at least hopefully, because it has only been an hour but I am already tired of the ridiculous WORLDWIDE, SHOUTOUT TO KIEV, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? 100 COUNTRIES CAN HEAR US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011

Bass Bottles posted:

It seems to vary on a song-by-song basis. Sometimes you can, sometimes you can't.

Yeah. It probably has to do with if the song playing is part of the streaming service. They played a song I wanted to add and so when I searched the artist that song wasn't available

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Am I missing something very obvious. I went through my Google play library and added all my artists (was surprised that they had all the artists but a handful of albums were not on Apple) and I was looking for a way to shuffle play all my library. That's what I do a lot with Google play when I get in the car and drive and don't know what to play. Just shuffle my entire library. But I'm not seeing where in Apple Music.

• Locked thread