Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ryangs posted:

Jesus loving poo poo wipe. This is the first time I have really felt the "Apple is loving us again!" rage.
lol why do you care?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I keep getting "an error occurred" when trying to access the Apple Music tab. :shobon:

Also radio doesn't work at all. Not that I'm super anxious to try it out, I suppose they're getting hammered, just seems weird. Is Apple Music on that list of "Apple Services" that the one website shows as down/up/kinda down?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Having to manually reapply adjustments to every single track isn't really a great solution to his question.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Minidust posted:

Using a clean library to test, it looks like Apple Music that you download to your iTunes library won't show up on an Apple TV. :(

I had one album ripped from a CD, which showed up on the Apple TV.

In iTunes, clicked the cloud icon on two albums I had added through Apple Music. They are definitely downloaded locally now, still showing up if I select "Only Music Available Offline" in the View menu.

Neither of those albums showed up on my Apple TV. I then added another album of files ripped from a CD; it showed up on the Apple TV right away. So I know it's not an issue with the Apple TV or my network - it looks like Apple Music that you save locally just doesn't show up, which really sucks. No way I'm auto-renewing if this doesn't change.
It's pretty obvious that this will change. Why did you expect an ancient version of the AppleTV OS to somehow work with Apple Music?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Yeah, the way iTunes handles the library is different. If anything it should just take a simple aTV update to make it work, otherwise Apple Music will for sure be included in the huge aTV refresh that's happening sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ICHIBAHN posted:

loving hell. the new update / new Music app has changed a bunch of my album covers. loving shite. anyone else experiencing this? is there a fix? I'm guessing subscribing to Apple music caused it...
Turn off iCloud Music Library.

• Locked thread