Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

3 days until we get beta Sonos integration. Unsubscribed from Google Play a few months ago and I'm really looking forward to having a fresh source of music on my Sonos again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Feenix posted:

3 days?

Ive had it for 3 days already.

Wait really?

Oh maybe that's when it comes out of Beta then and I've been waiting for no reason :mad:

edit: So I'm not sure why I can't access it. I'm in the beta program but it's not an available service for me :(

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I chose to go with Apple Music because it integrates better into iOS apps. If I want to play Spotify music while I use my Jogging app I need to worry about whether my jogging app is going to stop playback of my Spotify app or something like that. I'd rather not subscribe to two streaming apps, one for my iPhone and one for everything else, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they'll fix this stupid stuff.

I'm also experiencing the weird download bug as described above and it's super frustrating. I'm still giving them my business, especially now that I have Sonos integration, but it's not all roses.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Yeah, I was looking for this frantically too, to no avail :[

• Locked thread