Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I don't think I used the right phrasing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

teacup posted:

I've just set up me and my fiancee's iphones up as a family for apple music, although it says now that all the purchases will be billed to my card? It's not a big deal but does this mean like if she purchases apps it will be billed also?

Yes. Just get her to use gift cards in the future, that's what my family members are doing.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Works 4 me

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Quantum of Phallus posted:

You have Shuffle Repeat on!

Ding ding ding. Just did this and had the same results as him.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

EL BROMANCE posted:

What does 'Add to My Music' actually do? If I want the song/album to appear in my list, I have to choose 'Make available offline'. Thread seemed to indicate Add to My Music takes a bit of time to propagate, but stuff I added on Wednesday still isn't there. Settings are set for iCloud music to be visible etc.

Make sure that "Show Music Available Offline" isn't enabled. Click the Artists/Album or whatever thing as you can see just above the buttons and beneath my downloading song banner.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I've stocked up on discounted iTunes gift cards and will be paying about £7.50 a month.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

noirstronaut posted:

Nope. And neither is the OTHERtone one :/

The OTHERtone one is there. https://itunes.apple.com/gb/playlist/othertone-july-5-2015/idpl.aec68bdcbfe647fba69c7b7f69ef9fe8

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

nerdrum posted:

I'm contemplating switching from Google Music to this thing, do I need to get iTunes Music match? I have my iTunes synced with my 40 gigs of stuff but I have no idea how to get my phone to show that without spending $24.99 a year.

That's a feature of Apple Music now, it uploads your library to iCloud. Make note that it doesn't replicate Match's features entirely, as you're not getting the whole DRM free download versions as part of this, but if all you care about is listening to your library on your phone then this won't be a problem.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
2) Press three dots and then press the artist/song/album/artwork button at the very top of that list.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Try resetting device.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
That's been there since the beginning.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
It's not old school. It's not new school.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

dantheman650 posted:

That will just make different stuff I don't want to listen to show up. I want to get rid of a specific playlist that always shows up that I will never want to listen to.

Hold your finger down on the playlist and tell it you don't like the suggestion. It won't remove it right there and then but the system will know your preferences a bit begged.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

dantheman650 posted:

Hold my finger down, nothing pops up. Tried it on my phone and iPad.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Write a blog post about it, Miss Swift.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Just paid for my first month. Glad to support just a great service.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

nickutz posted:

So are Beats 1 and itunes radio not part of the subscription service? I opened itunes at work today and got a pop-up that my Music subscription was cancelled, then clicked play on Beats 1 and it still plays.

Correct.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
You have to call them by their internal names: T-dawg and Dynamite Eddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Mike Dementia.

• Locked thread