Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
:toxx: for 20K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Yeah it's not looking too good for me this month. Goodbye cruel forums, probably.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

crabrock posted:

12k words.

gotta write 48k words in like.... a week. haha. hahahah.

sad thing is I haven't totally admitted defeat yet.

i belief in u crab

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

crabrock posted:

I'm going to have company the next few days so I won't be around much, so I'll just say goodbye now. Goodbye goons. Got 15k written, but it just wasn't enough! Life threw me some curveballs and unfortunately writing isn't a priority for me right now.

:ohdear:

I have right around 7K to write this week. I feel like I'm going to meet the toxx, but I'm going to have to do some terrible, terrible things to my novel in the process.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
20K goal met.

Novel starting count was 47,434. Current count is 59,673. Total words: 12,239.

And 8K words on an untitled for-fun project that I started working on because my novel was making me a little crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
prooooooompt

• Locked thread