Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
:toxx: 8k.

Anybody got a good idea for a magazine I could submit to this month?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
K I'm planning to submit 8K to Clarkesworld at the end of this month. Does anybody want to take up the challenge with me?

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Capntastic posted:

I will drop everything and do science fiction. At least 5k, per the above. Submitted to Clarkseworlde. So shall I :toxx:
Yeeeah boy. Prompt me and I'll prompt you.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Capntastic posted:

Someone's sense of timing causes a small mistake that prevents a larger one
Two men are alone on a large boat, but neither can remember how they got there.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Presumably, other planets have bodies of water on them.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I'm probably gonna eat the toxx this month. My laptop broke, and that's slashed my writing time totally to shreds.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
gently caress it, why not? I was kinda bailing because I have a YLLS toxx I was also about to fail hard, but then I had a fitness breakthrough and suddenly

1) I feel awesome
2) that's one toxx down
3) I don't wanna get banned

Two days

8000 words

This July, Muffin writes like he's got the devil breathing up his rear end in a top hat.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
8K of pure garbage written in about three hours comin right up ding ding ding bitches the toxx fairy can't touch me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
this is the worst poo poo I've ever written and it's all getting deleted as soon as the month is over

• Locked thread