Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
:toxx: 10k this month again, this time 2000 words minimum every Saturday starting with the 12th since I'm in Richmond with my wife, ESB, and twinkle cave until this Sunday and have no laptop.

Also thread title rules, tanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
space boat

hth

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
Last month at the end I wrote a lot of crap that I ended up tossing, including some abortive prologue thing, so I'm back down to to 58,000 to start out this month's wordcount. So the :toxx: is for 68,000 by the end of the month, weekly goal still applies.

edit:

ain't exactly 58k but close enough, 68k is still the goal

Martello fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 5, 2015

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
i forgot i'm at drill this weekend so my weekly goal is due by sunday, yes i am changing my own meaningless rules, dwi

lol, nevermind, goal met and exceeded

Martello fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jul 10, 2015

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
ha i read that issue when it came out and i didn't yet know that cape books and dc in particular were terrible

i very much adore how she says "sooperman" since that's literally the phonetic pronunciation of superman and says absolutely nothing about her as a person (she's probably a decent mother despite her other faults) and everything about the writer

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
week two goal since i forgot to upload it last night

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
I have only 3800 words to go, we're good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

National Guard annual training the next two weeks, still gonna :toxx: to get up to 75k for August though

no specific word count for the month, just 80k on the novel period, so even if I cut anything from this month it's still 75k

• Locked thread