Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
:toxx: on 12k by the end of July.

Not gonna toxx myself on the weekly subgoal tho cause that's some bullshit. 3k a week.

7/8 Goal: 1331/3000
7/15 Goal: 1258/3000
7/22 Goal: 1782/3000

July Goal: 4371/12000

Jonked fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jul 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005

Martello posted:

space boat

hth
Generational ship, a colony of people put on a self-sufficient space ship and sent out at near-C speeds.

It's a pretty fun setting to write about. The whole city in a bottle thing, I guess.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
So I didn't make my week 1 goal, but that's alright. I managed to get a pretty big dent into my monthly goal, so I'm making forward progress. I've also signed up for TDome again, so that's going to be some words. All in all, I'm not worried. I'm getting a little anxious about doing 18k words in August and 27k words in September - if I'm already feeling the burn at 12k, how the hell am I going to survive 50k in November?

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005

All words for the month in a single document. It was... close.

• Locked thread