Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry
Today I streamed drawing for an hour.

Post-apocalyptic reindeer. I get nervous thinking people are watching :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry

I think you found a good balance between defining shape through lineart/colours here.

Last night, I wanted to do a velociraptor. Someone who liked the "food items on chickens" pics I did for the food theme asked if there could be a burrito on top of it.

Yes. Yes there could.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry
Stream tonight

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry

:neckbeard: I NEED THIS. C'mon science why haven't we got flapling pets yet?

I imagine Poe's raven would've been a very different kinda poem with birds like these.

Rad Elves and magic bunny

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry
You've seen those "deep dream" google image recognition pictures where the program shows you what it's seeing in a picture, right? And it's so many dogs forever and ever into infinity?
If you're not familiar, here's a ton of them and there's some recognizeable as NSFW even after the mutation.

I tried to draw one.
I liked the idea of drawing, of making an interpretation of an image that's been interpreted by a weird algorithm, from a photo of a sculpture. It's so far removed from the original. Artception!

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry

"I do not care for your soft, sweet kisses, feline. This is not a hug. I am not enjoying your purring at all."
I love gruff dudes being adorable with small animals :3:

Moleperson.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry

genesplicer posted:

Even more sweet freaking stamps!

OK, I need to know everything about this now. How do you transfer the pics onto the rubber? Is stampin' rubber something I could've been buying as huge slabs all this time? I love stamps! Even more than I love jars! Could I have been making stamps for myself ALL THIS TIME? :supaburn: Tell me your secrets!

Let loose the flying turtles of war.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry

That birb is on such serious business it's unreal. :love:

Meanwhile in apocalypse-future, punk's not dead.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry

Al-Saqr posted:

Incredible arts including

4. DORK CHOKEHOLD

My favourite of the lot. So cheery and manic. How long did these take you on average? Did you make a sketch layer for the shapes first or do you just dive in?

The request here was a kitty with an umbrella, but the umbrella didn't work out so now it's a mushroom.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry

"His name is Herb"

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry
I had a great day so I drew it.

Climbing a wall of butts forever.

Edited to add geigersalamander

Sharpest Crayon fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Jul 21, 2015

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry
I was going for a plague doctor sort of thing but different.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry

Entenzahn posted:

I still hate ellipses.

The hardest part of ellipses, be it bottletops, plates, glasses, or even ponds, has been (for me) fighting it out with my brain telling me one thing and eyes telling me another.
Round things are round! Says the brain. It doesn't matter that you're looking at it from an angle! YOU KNOW IT'S ROUND MAKE IT ROUNDERER!
And the eyes sorta give up and go "we'll be over here with reality while you agree with yourself that this should defo be curvier"
But you don't agree with yourself afterwards. And it ends up looking wonky, and you can't figure out why. It's so stupid and every time I gotta tell myself to trust the eyes.

In conclusion, nightmares for everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry
Wastelannnnddddsssss

• Locked thread