Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

In the terror zone of the future there is only a monster man and his many cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Over at the gay anime buddies party creating tiny ink sketches of young Nixon.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:buddy:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Establishing shot.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

*Oregon Trail music*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

neonnoodle posted:

:captainpop: :goshawk:

Tell me more about this.

It's a couple of cheap filters for a laugh over a panel of a comic I'm finishing up.

Here's the final sketch of the lil guy (he ended up getting another tine):

Here's first pass at where stuff was going to go (drawn behind the elk hence the ghost zone):

Here's the panel:

You can see the MangaStudio sparkle brush, tree brush, grass brush (which I think was completely painted over?), and little blossom brush, as well as a few brushes I created (and one that I think is Frenden's called "Spot Feather" I used for trees, and one of toto's called "Tree Line"). The mountains and poo poo are just drawn normally though. Elk makes heavy use of a brush called "Wispy" but I don't remember who made it.

Just for fun, here's the thumbnail:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fluffy ears :3:.

• Locked thread