Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Three more stamps.

zombie dude

Guy Fawkes Mask

The Ghostbusters

This is one of my more ambitious efforts. It took nearly 8 hours to carve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Slightly Absurd posted:

I've been trying to MS Paint along with Bob Ross lately

I must ask. Was the Goatse reference intentional, or is it that you have been on SA so long that it is subliminal at this point?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Sharpest Crayon posted:

OK, I need to know everything about this now. How do you transfer the pics onto the rubber? Is stampin' rubber something I could've been buying as huge slabs all this time? I love stamps! Even more than I love jars! Could I have been making stamps for myself ALL THIS TIME? :supaburn: Tell me your secrets!

Thank you! I did a thread years ago about how to carve erasers. It's archived at this point, so I'll need to find it. Basically it boils down to putting an image onto the material then carving away all the stuff that doesn't have your image. I use photocopies, then transfer the image with acetone. The material I use is Speedball speedy carve. When I'm done carving, I mount the stamp on thin plywood and stamp away!

• Locked thread